Go Karting Championship
Hi Voltage, 14th May, time 12pm
$85 - if you already possess a current/valid Hi Voltage membership card.
$95 - to purchase the compulsory $10 Hi Voltage membership card and participate in the session.
Experience next level racing with our state of the art Hi Voltage go karts
Our electric ‘Storm Kart’ series is the new and improved alternative to petrol karts, featuring a clean, comfortable and modern design with a 48V AC electric motor which produces up to 20 horsepower while delivering maximum torque for acceleration out of tight corners. Welcome to the future of kart racing.
1. All drivers must sign the Hi Voltage Waiver of Liability form.
- Better performance
- Awesome sound
- No smelly fumes
- Advanced electronic tuning, allowing us to maintain the most-consistent fleet of karts in Australia
- Hi Voltage Go Karts are programmed for automatic speed reduction while in the pits and can be turned off remotely in the event of an emergence
- ZERO EMISSIONS
ACCELERATION 0-80km in 5 seconds
2. Racers under 18 years of age require a parent or legal guardian to sign the Hi Voltage Waiver of Liability form.
3. Drivers must be a minimum height of 125cm for junior Storm Karts and 150cm for the adult Storm Karts.
4. All new drivers will receive a mandatory briefing session on indoor kart racing safety and regulations.
5. Drivers must wear enclosed footwear.
6. Helmets must be worn at all times. Drivers may use their own helmet if it complies with Australian Standards. Helmets must be full faced with visor or goggles.
7. No loose clothing (i.e. scarves) and long hair must be tied up.
8. Hi Voltage has a zero alcohol and drug tolerance (0.00 BAC). Furthermore the consumption of alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the premises. Anyone who appears to be under the influence will not be permitted to race.
9. Kart racing poses risks to those with neck or back problems and heart conditions. Pregnant women and anyone who would be at risk from being in a stressful or physically demanding environment should consult their physician before driving. If you are unsure, please check with your doctor.
10. Indoor kart racing is a non-contact sport. We do not tolerate any bumping or blocking of go karts. There is no excuse for contact on our 6m wide circuit.$85 Per Person
- Supercars Pack
- Practice 12 laps
- Qualify 14 laps
- Grid Race 16 laps
- * Approx 25 - 30mins of racing