We will also present our Motorsport and Go-Karting Trophies for the 2014 season during the course of our celebrations.
At 4.00 pm, to mark the end of the Competition year and our Social year please accept an invitation to join our President, Kevin Ward, and the Committee for a glass of wine and a dinner in pit lane (complimentary for WRX Club members).
Entrants, Please read the Supplementary Regulations carefully and make sure you understand the changes from a normal sprint day. The paramount objective is to share our passion for these vehicles in a safe environment. Only cars that have two seats in them and can carry passengers will be accepted.
EACH ENTRANT MUST SHOW THE SCRUTINEER ALL HELMETS FOR USE ON THE DAY TO ENSURE THEY ARE CRASH APPROVED.
Drivers please note the 75 dB(A) noise limit. Make sure your CAMS licence is current and you are a financial member of the WRX Club (or other CAMS affiliated club). The gate to the pits will be open from 7:00am.
Track closes for driving at 4:00pm.
(Driver entry fee includes all drivers meals)
SUP REGS: 2014 Rexmas Sandown Supp Regs.pdf
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND BRACKETS:
These can be purchased from the WRX Club on the day either individually or as a package.
Food and Drinks
- Breakfast complementary for all drivers and club members
- Soft drink and water complementary throughout the day
- Non member / Guest Lunch tickets can be purchased when registering for this event for $15 or on the day from the Merchandise stand for $20
- Non member / Guest Dinner tickets can be purchased when registering for this event for $25 or on the day from the Merchandise stand for $30
NOTE: Lunch and Dinner tickets will be used to redeem food on the day, Food stands will not be taking cash directly.
Free Food tickets are available to the following:
- Current WRX Club Membership holders (all types)
- Current WRX Club Family Membership holders (includes all direct family members)
- Non WRX Club Member Drivers
All other spectators and guests must pre-purchase food tickets when registering for this event.