Our monthly general meetings are a great way to get involved in our club. During these meetings we discuss our current endeavors as well as upcoming events. We are always supportive and welcoming to feedback as well as new ideas to help grow our club and make it more exciting for everyone.
This month hosts our Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Agenda for the evening will include the following:
· To receive & consider the Annual Report of the current Committee at the end of their term.
· The Financial Statements of the Club for the previous Jul 2013 – Jun 2014 financial year, and
· To elect the new Committee.
As per the Club’s Rules, all current Committee positions will be declared vacant on the night, after which, elections for all positions will then take place.
Executive Committee Roles:
Non-Executive Committee Roles:
· Membership Officer
· Advertising Officer
· Motorsport Director
· Motorsport Secretary
· CAMS State Council Delegate
· Promotions Officer
· Social Officer
· Technical Officer
General Committee Roles:
· The number of these Roles to be confirmed during the AGM.
Dinner and Drinks (Before 8pm)
Please feel free to join us and other members who meet earlier for dinner/drinks in the Atrium Bar/Bistro.
*meals and drinks at members expense
Meeting Commencing: 8pm
Location: Village Green Hotel, Cnr Springvale & Ferntree Gully Rd Mulgrave