Go Karting Championship Round 2
Hi Voltage, 17th April, time 12pm
Our electric ‘Storm Kart’ series is the new and improved alternative to petrol karts, featuring a clean, comfortable and modern design with a 48V AC electric motor which produces up to 20 horsepower while delivering maximum torque for acceleration out of tight corners. Welcome to the future of kart racing.
1. All drivers must sign the Hi Voltage Waiver of Liability form.
2. Racers under 18 years of age require a parent or legal guardian to sign the Hi Voltage Waiver of Liability form.
3. Drivers must be a minimum height of 125cm for junior Storm Karts and 150cm for the adult Storm Karts.
4. All new drivers will receive a mandatory briefing session on indoor kart racing safety and regulations.
5. Drivers must wear enclosed footwear.
6. Helmets must be worn at all times. Drivers may use their own helmet if it complies with Australian Standards. Helmets must be full faced with visor or goggles.
7. No loose clothing (i.e. scarves) and long hair must be tied up.
8. Hi Voltage has a zero alcohol and drug tolerance (0.00 BAC). Furthermore the consumption of alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the premises. Anyone who appears to be under the influence will not be permitted to race.
9. Kart racing poses risks to those with neck or back problems and heart conditions. Pregnant women and anyone who would be at risk from being in a stressful or physically demanding environment should consult their physician before driving. If you are unsure, please check with your doctor.
10. Indoor kart racing is a non-contact sport. We do not tolerate any bumping or blocking of go karts. There is no excuse for contact on our 6m wide circuit.
Practice 12 laps
Qualify 14 laps
Grid Race 16 laps
* Approx 25 - 30mins of racing
Hi Voltage Electric Karts.mp4