The WRX Club would like to invite you to our Sandown track day, Club Motorsport Round 2 and Come & Try on the 13th February 2022. You don't have to be in a WRX to enter all cars are welcome.
There is a lot to get through, but all of the information is important and being familiar with it will make your day enjoyable and as safe as possible. If you have any questions, please let us know via email. email@example.com
1. Be a member of a car club affiliated with Motorsport Australia. Evidence must be produced at Sign In. You can also enter as Come & Try if you are not in a car club.
2. Have a current Motorsport Australia SPEED License. You can also enter as Come & Try if you don't have a Motorsport Australia License. Learn more >>> SPEED LICENCE INTRODUCTION .
3. Check your vehicle and apparel meet the event requirements by reading the supp regs . Yes, you need a helmet, must be an approved Australian Standard road use. Long pants, long sleeves, socks (natural fibres cotton or wool ), and closed shoes recommend leather.
4. All drivers will be required to fill out the Self-Scrutiny Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the event
5. Have a fire extinguisher fitted within easy reach of the driver.
6. Be fully Covid-19 vaccinated
All drivers MUST inspect their vehicle and all safety equipment prior to the event ensuring it meets or exceeds the current Motorsport Australia manual and Supp Regs. Then fill out the Self-Scrutiny Form and return it to email@example.com before the event. Safety is our number one priority.
Our supportive officials have put together a helpful guide below for checking over your vehicle and the common items picked up during auditing so take the time to have a read and check your vehicle.
Common Faults Speed Events Guide
Be respectful to officials conducting auditing. Your safety and that of others is their only concern.
If you have any questions or concerns about vehicle preparation or apparel requirements. Please contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org we are more than happy to assist in any way we can.
*** Important Note ***
PIT LANE GARAGE HIRE
SMS Brendan at Sandown on 0403189352 to book a garage. Payment is made on the day Brendan will come around to collect cash, cost is around $80.
GUIDE TO MOTORSPORTIf its your first time attending a Motorsport event, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with our "Guide to Motorsport" by clicking the link below.
Members: Book before 31st January for early bird pricing!
Motorsport Club Records
Self-Scrutiny Form - Return to email@example.com
MOD SHEET (MEMBERS ONLY)
If you are competing in the championship, you must submit a mod sheet at the start of the season, and again if you make any changes to the vehicle during the season.
Note: We haven't updated it since 2019
Motorsport championship mod sheet
Return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to button below to view the WRX Clubs Motorsport Rules. These rules are required to be followed at all times during the event.