The WRX Club would like to invite you to our Broadford track day and Club Motorsport Round 5 on the 3rd September 2022. You don't have to be in a WRX to enter all cars are welcome.
There is a lot to get through, but all of the information is important and being familiar with it will make your day enjoyable and as safe as possible. If you have any questions, please let us know via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Be a member of a car club affiliated with Motorsport Australia. Evidence must be produced at Sign In.
2. Have a current Motorsport Australia SPEED License. (AASA license is not excepted at this event)
Learn more >>> SPEED LICENCE INTRODUCTION .
3. Check your vehicle and apparel meet the event requirements by reading the supp regs . Yes, you need a helmet, must be an approved Australian Standard road use. Long pants, long sleeves, socks (natural fibres cotton or wool ), and closed shoes recommend leather.
4. All drivers will be sent out a digital self-scrutiny form which can be electronically signed and returned prior to the event.
5. Have a fire extinguisher fitted within easy reach of the driver.
All drivers MUST inspect their vehicle and all safety equipment prior to the event ensuring it meets or exceeds the current Motorsport Australia manual and Supp Regs. Safety is our number one priority.
Our supportive officials have put together a helpful guide below for checking over your vehicle and the common items picked up during auditing so take the time to have a read and check your vehicle.
Common Faults Speed Events Guide
Be respectful to officials conducting auditing. Your safety and that of others is their only concern.
If you have any questions or concerns about vehicle preparation or apparel requirements. Please contact us, at email@example.com we are more than happy to assist in any way we can.
*** Important Note ***
If its your first time attending a Motorsport event, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with our "Guide to Motorsport" by clicking the link below.
Members: Book before 10th August for early bird pricing!
Motorsport Club Records
The self scrutiny form will be sent out electronically the week prior to the event, and can be electronically filled out and signed.
If however, you cannot complete it electronically or wish to view the hard copy. You can download it from here Self-Scrutiny Form, print it and bring it with you on the day.
MOD SHEET (MEMBERS ONLY)
If you are competing in the championship, you must submit a mod sheet at the start of the season, and again if you make any changes to the vehicle during the season.
Note: We haven't updated it since 2019
Motorsport championship mod sheet
Return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to button below to view the WRX Clubs Motorsport Rules. These rules are required to be followed at all times during the event.