Applications to represent the Impreza WRX Club at the 2024 Live Fast Motorfest at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix are open. Financial Members only will be considered to represent the club at this event.
We have successfully applied for 10 places this year. Last event we were restricted to five places this year, it's great to have more people get a chance to display their cars.
With tickets to this year's event as rare as rocking horse poo, this is the cheapest way to get access to the 2024 Formula 1 Grand Prix
Our preference will be for Impreza WRX /STI or WRX vehicles, although other Subaru models will be considered if space allows.
Each applicant will need to pay an entry fee of $195 (refunded if your application is unsuccessful).
For this, successful applicants receive:
All entries will be evaluated and successful applicants will be notified via email.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Register online via this event and email 2 photos of your car along with your name and member number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries close Monday 5th February 2024
2. Await email confirming your acceptance. We will send a link to their web form once you have been accepted for step 3.
3. Fill out F1's Application to finalise your place. Please note this last step is vital and must be completed by Friday 9th of February!
*Completing an Entry form does not guarantee a position in this event. You have to be accepted, make payment and fill in the F1's web form too!
* Financial Members only will be considered to represent the club at this event.
JOIN US HERE!!
* All vehicles must remain inside event display between the designated bump in on Wednesday the 20th of March and bump out time on Sunday the 24th of March.
* All vehicles must have comprehensive insurance.
* Entrants are required to keep vehicles in a clean and presentable state throughout the event. Vehicles tend to get dusty during the event due to foot traffic adjacent to the display. Entrants who do not keep their vehicle clean during this event will be excluded from future displays. We recommend owners wipe down their cars at the beginning of each day to ensure our display stays clean.